(Ref: CX104) Senior Java Backend Engineer – Relocation, Munich (Germany). CANDIDATES MUST BE FROM RUSSIA, EASTERN EUROPE & BALKAN COUNTRIES & READY TO RELOCATE.
1. Job description
Would you like to start working for a high-paced FinTech company based in Munich in Germany?
Our client created a leading marketplace for capital financing. The company core focus is on the disruption of the financial industry, working on capital finance for mid to large cap businesses operating on a global scale.
It’s a back-office platform that processes millions of euros per day for the supply chain (the big buyers don’t pay to small suppliers immediately, they take months to pay their invoices, and smaller suppliers need cash quickly) and this platform provides something like bridge financing.
The marketplace connects 3 parties: the buyers, the suppliers, and investors such as banks or institutional investors. The investors buy invoices with a discount. It’s a win-win-win situation thanks to the platform.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Java Engineer to join the team on-site in Munich, Germany. Relocation is supported.
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
- work on a Tech platform that requires your attention to detail and high-quality outputs
- Contribute to 2 projects: Receivables and Payment systems integrations
- Produce software in an market place environment
- 5+ years experience with Java development
- Experience with micro-services in production
- Used Spring
- Used Docker
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience with frontend development so you can use components prepared by the Frontend Developers on your team.
Salary: €70-€90,000 + benefits and negotiable based on your expertise
- 5 IT teams, each with ca. 6 devs
- Every team has one frontend expert (the rest Java Fullstack devs)
- Based in Germany
Why do they like working here?
- Learn a lot – high-skill standards, continuously improvement
- Technologies – Java enterprise
- Have time to do things properly
- Enterprise environment – high-quality standards, structured work
- Follow a feature-driven development approach, the process is similar to Kanban.
4. Contract terms
- Visa sponsorship – Yes.
- Employment contract in Germany (Permanent/Full-time with un-limited duration/6months trial period).
- Possible freelance contract (Permanent/Fulll-time/with un-limited duration) with regular monthly payment/invoicing.
- Possible remote with Flexible working hours but relocation and on-site work is preferred.
- Desired start date as soon as possible.
This position is for candidates from Russia, Eastern Europe & Balkan countries.
Kindly send to me your resume and attached your answers to the screening questions as follows to:
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience developing applications using Java language?
- Have you used Spring in one of your previous production projects?
- Have you used micro-services with message queues?
- Have you used Docker in your previous production projects?
- Have you used one of the Cloud providers in your previous production projects?
- Would you be able to relocate to Germany? (Munich, 3rd largest city w/ population 1.5m)
- When can you start work?