Position: Sr/Lead Java Developer
Job Location: Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Notice Period : 0 to 30 days ( Immediate Joiners are preferred)
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop & maintain Java applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
What you'll do :-
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality and responsive screens
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- API design, creation and integrations
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications, app development and programming languages
What makes you a great fit :-
- Java background with a minimum of 3 years' experience in Java technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing application backend using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Jersey, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Linux, JSON, XML, OAuth etc.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database systems and writing SQL queries
- Strong experience building, designing, and consuming Restful web services.
- Exposure of Cloud Infrastructure - AWS and Alibaba Cloud
- Excellent understanding of ORM and Database concepts
- Experience with developing unit test code using JUNIT, Power Mock/EasyMock/Mockito etc.
- Experience with Git, Maven and CI/CD pipelines to deploy on Cloud applications
- Experience & knowledge on Micro services Architecture and API development using Java, spring, Spring Boot
- Experienced in roles conducting requirements gathering, writing user stories, creating application design and using design patterns
- Good knowledge on credentials/secrets management and data encryption techniques
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
- Good hands - on BitBucket/Github is preferred.
Why Panaroma Finance?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and well known company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire